Postcard on the Run is an easy to use mobile application that allows users to take a photograph from their mobile phone, personalize it with a message and send it as a physical postcard anywhere in the world. With Postcard on the Run, users can instantly create high-quality custom postcards for friends and family. Just snap, tap and send.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Postcard on the Run is now available on iTunes and will soon be launching on additional platforms.
- Ross Barasch is a former investment banker and real estate investment analyst.
- Business consultant with an emphasis on tech start-ups.
- MBA from USC Marshall School of Business.
- Tony has over 10 years of web/mobile development experience with companies such as Broadcaster, ReachLocal, and OpenX.
- Founder of Black Box Integrated Solutions and Co-Founder of two Enterprises.